Re: Pedal Assemblies and Shaft Length was: 1.6Lengine updated

As I said in a similar discussion under another thread title, the newer
pedal assy on an older A1 is a nice upgrade even if it isn't "Necessary" for
the switch hole.  I like the feel of the clutch pedal with the springy
return thing going on.  Feels sorta like a hydrualic clutch!!  Plus, you
have a hole for a brake switch which would make installing cruise easier if
you ever wanted to.  I have the big master (well, a 22mm anyway, nothing
monstrous like Chris's), booster, 10.1 in front and discs in rear with
stainless lines, prop valves and my factory 77 pedal cluster works fine with
a little mod for the switch but the newer Scirocco 16v assy would be a nice
upgrade!!  Just did it in a Rabbit Pickup and it does feel nicer.

Dave

> 'Mr. ChristiAAAAAAN!' wrote:
> >
> > Just to quell ideas that you have to change the pedal assy; this is BS.
If