Re: VIRUS ALERT!!

As with any e-mail, if you don't recognize the sender and there is an
attachment DONT OPEN IT!
If you do recognize the sender and aren't expecting an attachment DONT OPEN
IT (or use caution).
If your e-mail program is set up to automatically (view)open attachments,
disable it in the settings.
I got it too, didn't recognize the sender, deleted it and then deleted it
from my deleted folder.
I am no computer expert and I don't run virus software and haven't had a
virus hit my computer (knock on wood) in the last year.

HTH
Randy