Re: Damn, winter is here...clim. ctrl upgrades?

Geeeeez, what is the big deal? :)
I had the oportunity to drive 5yrs (lived there for ~11) in Kalispell, MT,
and drove ~ 6yrs in Denver, CO.
Haven't ya'll heard of a credit card or window scraper.
For the years I lived in MT, I had a 77 Rabbit, and 80 Rabbit.
While in CO I had a 81 Scirocco S and a 80 Rabbit Diesel PU.
Never had a problem with Ice on the outside (Scrape Front/Side window and
let the rear-defroster melt the rear, or scrape if in a hurry).
Now the inside windshield would sometimes fog up but a towel kept behind the
seat usually cured this if the defrost didn't work right away.
I usually let the car warm up for 1-3min max and was on my way.

Here is one of my favorite pic's of my old CO Cirrus 81 Scirocco S.

<http://www.myscirocco.org/cirrussnow.jpg>

Thought I'd share 8P

Randy
Born in CO.
Raised in MT. (consider myself a native)
Raisin' hell in CA