Update on Scirocco issues

First off, Thank-you to everyone who has come forward with advice. I
appreciate it. I went in this morning and talked with them some more. I
didn't get the satisfaction I was looking for though. I am going to give
them another week, if I am not satisfied then I am going to turn in the
inspection station for inspecting the car illegaly. I will keep those of you
who are interested updated.

Oh, and to comment on the "take it back" comment. I have done far too much
bonding with it to get rid of it. lol :0)

Jason Neubold
86 Tornado Red 16v
85 Tornado Red Audi Coupe GT