Engine dressing stuff

Hi,
     A week or two ago, someone was asking about hose sleeves made from braided
stainless and such, after seeing some on a picture of someone else's 'Rocco.  I
don't remember who it was, but I remember them being told it was expensive.
While flipping through the flyer from my local 'performance' parts emporium, I
spotted an engine dress-up kit.  According to the flyer, it contains enough
hose sleeving and fittings to cover most engines and comes in red, blue and
chrome.  It definitely contains at least some braid that will cover the upper
radiator hose and lots of smaller vacuum lines and such.  At just over $60 CDN,
full retail, I would say this is not expensive after all.
     It's called Spectre Magnabraid.  I did about 45 seconds of research, and
though I couldn't find the company, I found a bunch of auto supply places
selling the kits.  There are (from what I saw) a number of similar kits, so if
you're looking for something like this, you'll probably want to look around
before making the decision to donate your cash to any commercial enterprises.
     I know we're not supposed to send or encourage commercial posts, but is
this something the Potterman would be able to locate at a good price?  I might
actually consider something like this for my little Mickey Mouse 8v, I'm sure
all that shiny silver would add at least 10 HP ;)

Cheers,
Colin