Going to have a parts car, with extras...Orders? :-)

Ok, here's what's happening.  I'm picking up a 87 16v
for me, that's coming with an extra hood, hatch and
fender.

Then I'm picking up a complete 85 8v rocco that also
has a complete 16v drivetrain outside of the car.

This is a preliminary list of extra parts I'll have.
Anything large I probably won't be able to ship, I'm
on Cape Cod, 1 hours drive from Boston.  If you don't
see it listed below, email me!

Body parts:
2 hoods
2 hatchs, with spoilers and glass
1 set of black doors, with glass and panels
1 pair of rear quarter panels, (on car!!)
3 fenders
1 set of manual side mirrors
Shell of car, silver/charcoal, can be assembled into
complete shell with above parts

Interior:
Door panels, rear and front
back seat, cloth/pleather
Front and back seats, cloth
cracked dash
center console
Instrument cluster (8v)
Various bits and peices

Mechanical:
1.8 16v longblock (currently in my 16v, runs well)
1.8 16v short block, (88k miles, unknown condition)
1.8 8v engine, *complete*
9A 16v tranny, working, but rebuild recommended
8v exhaust
8v downpipe and exhaust manifold
8v radiator
8v AC condensor
Various 8v hoses, lines, etc
8v brake setup

The 8v motor (and associated engine parts) is
currently in the car and I have *no* plans of pulling
it myself, so if you want it, come, pull it out and
take it away!  The parts car itself will roll, so
potentially you could come with a truck and haul it
away if you wanted.

Otherwise I'll take what I want off of it and then
call a junkyard to haul it away.  I simply don't have
the space in the driveway for it.

Make me an offer, shipping costs are the buyers
responsibility.  I've saved all the previous emails
people have sent me, so you guys are first...

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports