From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Daun Yeagley
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 09:48
To: johnryland@mediaone.net
Cc: josh_wyte@yahoo.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Parts cars (on the soapbox again)

--- John Ryland <johnryland@mediaone.net> wrote:

Tried to
> sell it awhile back at $2,800 and no one even test drove
> it.

Most likely because, IMHO, that's just way too much for the
car, unless it's very rust free.

Anyway, my real question is - why are you guys stripping
these cars?  Terminal rust?  Wreck damage?  Just what we
need - sending straight / saveable 'roccos to the junkyard
because you don't have a place for them...

They're not building them anymore people - save what's
left!

My Monday morning rant...

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio