16v radiator problems...HELP!!

List,

    Im wondering if you can help shine some light on my little problem. Ok
last night i noticed my car was leaking coolant, and i like too stay on top
of my coolant hoses and all that, so i was pretty weirded out by this. I
noticed it was just dripping a little bit right under the big lower hose, the
one by the power steering pump, now im pretty sure that hose is fine, because
its been fine ever since i bought the car, ive checked it many times too, but
when you look at the radiator from above on the left side it just looks like
the bottom corner of the radiator is leaking a little but, is it possible for
a radiator to just spring a leak. Im pretty sure its gotta be coming from the
radiator because theres not a lot of hoses in this area, theres the one
coming off the water pump and the big lower hose, so my question is, do i
need a new radiator , how much are new ones from the stealership, or can i
seal it up with something cheap, any help on this would be greatly
appreciated...thank you.

Aaron Carter
88 16v rocco
SACRAMENTO, CA