Re: tranny in, but car's still not home, and I need a few parts...

At 04:05 PM 11/23/01 -0800, josh Wyte wrote:

>In the process of R&R'ing the tranny I managed to
>break 2 things tho.  I need the bracket that holds the
>end of the clutch cable in place.  I also need the
>bolt that holds the shift linkage onto the bracket
>that's attached to the tranny.  The shift linkage is
>two small balls on a 90 degree small peice of metal.
>There's a small bolt that goes thru the center of
>them, it has a 13mm head and a 10mm nut and it's only
>threaded on the very bottom.  Anyone with a parts car
>have this?  I really need it!

No parts car piece, but there is one(of course) on the transaxle
I'm bringing down to you tomorrow.  So you could rob it to get
the car home.

>-josh
>
>=====

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V - Needs an oil pump gear
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.