tranny in, but car's still not home, and I need a few parts...

Got the tranny in my rocco, but couldn't drive it home
for a myriad of reasons.  Mostly due to paperwork, ie
title and lack of plates etc.  The car now does drive
tho, so I'm sure it'll make it home.

In the process of R&R'ing the tranny I managed to
break 2 things tho.  I need the bracket that holds the
end of the clutch cable in place.  I also need the
bolt that holds the shift linkage onto the bracket
that's attached to the tranny.  The shift linkage is
two small balls on a 90 degree small peice of metal.
There's a small bolt that goes thru the center of
them, it has a 13mm head and a 10mm nut and it's only
threaded on the very bottom.  Anyone with a parts car
have this?  I really need it!

Hopefully I'll bring the rocco home with me next
weekend.  Paint is rough, but it's got all the main
parts to be a contender.  It'll soon have a 2 liter
16v with 1.8 head and a 4k in it.  Then
suspenson/brakes and a rollcage, then maybe I'll try
to pretty it up..

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte