Re: The Dread Scott (early December) West Coast Invasion...

"Scott F. Williams" wrote:

> What would be helpful is if the guys in the various strategic locations
> could suggest rendezvous points. Ideally, I could kick it at somebody's
> house for a night and then have somewhere to go during the daytime.

I highly recommend a Virtual World/Potterpeople rendezvous.  They're smack
in the middle of Orange County, about 30 miles south of LA, 100 north of San
Diego.  They are right next to an awesome shopping/entertainment complex with
lots of cool places to eat and such (ask Dirk!), and you could meet the whole
SoCal contingent there.  You're welcome to crash at my place, I'm about 20
minutes from Mike and 2 minutes from the beach..  ;D

Perhaps we could get a bunch of us together for a Dromo One race (awesome
indoor kart racing, also right by Mike's place), check it out at
www.dromo1.com.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA