The Dread Scott (early December) West Coast Invasion...

Yes! I am scheduling my week's worth of vacation time, folks. Thus, my West
Coast invasion plans are being kicked off as of right now. I've never been
out there. I don't know bupkiss about how to get where, what is around, or
how to plan a trip in general.

Most of you that I know out West are in California, so that will be the
basis of my adventure. However, I'd still like to chill with the Seattle
massive. Flying into there and then driving all the way down to San Diego
sounds like too much. Soooo... perhaps I could fly into WA (and drive up to
visit Momentum Motorsports), spend a little while, then fly down to San
Francisco (via a cheap regional airline)?

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly how to pull all this off in a week's time. What
would be helpful is if the guys in the various strategic locations could
suggest rendezvous points. Ideally, I could kick it at somebody's house for
a night and then have somewhere to go during the daytime. (VW tuner shops
and other auto attractions sound fun!)

Thanks, guys. I'm getting exciting to hang with y'all!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!