Do Mk1s have liners both Front & Back originally? Re: running 205 for tires?

  Since the original thread got me thinking (trying to remember being up
under the car, in daylight) and I think _my_ 81 Cosmos Blue doesn't have
Rear liners but might have fronts, maybe... but then again I don't think
so.

  Hmmmm, remberence is a tricky thing; according to my 72 1/2 year 'Da
Vincian' father we recreate memories not replay them as from tape. (Boy
I'm way off track now, I'm musing on tape dating me and the outside
world being Analog but our brains are more Digital at the nervous system
level, i.e. synapse. Whew.)

 Any who, do liners come both Front AND Back?

tia,
TBerk
that's On Topic Dark Meat and some Stuffing on the side fer ya.