Re: Callaway 8v turbo fs

$1500 for just the turbo kit?  For those interested, I would sell my 82
Rabbit convertible with Callaway turbo kit for $1700.  I was *just*
about to advertise this car for sale and the engine let go Friday.  I am
the mechanically impatient type and really do not want to tear into it.
If you like to rebuilt engines, this would be great for you.  Car is in
nice shape!  The car also has Scirocco 16V brakes front and rear,
original sport seats (small tear in driver's seat), top replaced in 97,
Koni adjustables with H&R (older Neuspeed) springs, Neuspeed front and
rear sway bar, Neuspeed upper and lower tie bar to name a few other fun
stuff.

<http://www.geocities.com/vwvr6r/82lr-away.jpg>

E-mail privately for details if interested.  Located in central MO.

Sorry for the OT, but I'd like to see an enthusiast pick up this
'mechanic's special'!

Mike