Re: Cool alternative to the TSR linkage kit

John,
In regards to my last post about my home built linkages.
I know your e-mail wasn't directed at me but just wanted to let everyone
know I have nothing against Rogers linkages....or the others necessarily.
I do think mine are better in a few ways but that is just because I spec'd
them out exactly the way I wanted them.
Rogers products look great and I'm sure they work great, I'm glad he took
the time to make and provide these to us :)
I am a little puzzled myself as to how the linkages can come loose unless
the design is drastically different than the ones I made.
Even if the locknuts did come lose the length of the rods would not change
(at least the way mine are) unless they were disconnected, the ends spun
around on the rod, and bolted back on. Must be a different design.

Randy