RE: Rocs for sale

Hahah! The one in Tampa has been for sale since I moved to Tampa two years
ago! I happened across it a few weeks after we moved. The guy (it is a
mostly-VW repair shop) insisted that I setup an appointment to see it. He
wouldn't even let me walk out to the lot to walk around it.

...so I made an appointment...

It has a horrible repaint job, I've never seen a dash in such bad shape, and
the engine was already running when I got there. He wanted something like
$2000 or some crazy number.

Avoid it. It has been on sale for over two years for a reason.

Neal