Re: Fwd: FW: Logo Use Websites (KMM111445C0KM) 11/19 kd

At 10:41 AM 11/19/2001, Nathan Dana wrote:
>That is a form letter they send...  I got the exact smae letter when I asked a
>few months back...

Yep.  Notice the (KMM111445C0KM) in the subject?  That's a Kana Case
ID#.  Kana is a CRM (Customer Relations Management) tool that many
companies (including mine) use for customer service mails.  Kana puts the
Case ID# in the subject for tracking purposes.

Kana is a template-based system, meaning all the CSR has to do is select a
"hot-key" template and it'll throw it back in an e-mail to you.  Don't
expect to get anything but template responses from them; I'm sur the
customer service department is trained to just deny all requests without
ever talking to a "legal department"

Jason