Cincy GTG and G60 power

Either weekend would work for me, unless I have an
auto-x.  Hopefully will bring the new to me 'rocco!

As per G60 power, I swapped one into my A2 GTI.  It's
not a hard swap, although you're going to have to get
original with intercooler choice, fitment and
plumbing.  I'm pretty sure I still have the EC mag
that details which hoses and what kinda cutting you
need to do to use an Audi 5000 turbo intercooler.  The
bits that you still need are definately the most
expensive ones.  I probably would've passed on this
motor in favor of a complete setup.  You could go
turbo with it, but realize that none of those turbo
kits are CARB legal and you won't pass emmissions
depending on what state you live in.

DEFINATELY check the crank keyway!!!  That's a known
weak spot of the G60 motor, don't ask me how I know...

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports