OT - I need a new dealership

     I was over at the only stealership in town ordering some parts for my
'rocco( I would have bought from the Potterman, but the exchange and shipping
made more sense for me to buy local this time) and afterwards, I stopped into
the showroom to chat with the salesman.  I have to seriously think about a
winter car and I was curious about what they had in the used area.  The salesman
actually started trying to talk me into looking at a Lincoln!  I was at a VW
dealership!  I asked him why I would want to look at a Ford if I was in a VW
dealership and he didn't understand the question.  I love the VW's, and I
seriously doubt I'll ever buy anything else for myself, but now I have to find
another place in the Ottawa area to buy from.
     Sorry, just venting, but this completely blows me away.

Cheers,
Colin