Pass side mount...nut/no-nut

Hey listers:
Can anyone tell me if the passenger side engine mount is a bolt AND a nut.
The bolt goes in the back of the mount first because there is that
threaded/sliding nut
that is captive on the front side.  The bolt is just long enough to poke out
the front
about a half an inch, but there isn't enough left of it to fit a nut on it.
Also the lower timing
belt cover is to close. Touches it actually.  I tried to be organized and
keep everything together
and I thought the nut/bolt went together.  Must not.  Second guessing
myself.....
Confirm or deny?
thanks