Re: Fwd: FW: Logo Use Websites (KMM111445C0KM) 11/19 kd

Got the same e-mail today.  I shot off a burning response to the Nazi
bastards for such a cold message.  So, Autotech and Neuspeed are using
the VW logo illegally?

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v