no p/s pump: I drive it silly, silly I tell ya'

Hey sizzle chest, did I say I put my back out pullin it in the drive there
jerky?  Yeah I was pullin it in the drive all right.  I was pullin' the car
by its bumper with one hand while I was eatin' a supersized double quarter
pounder with cheese meal with an extra big mac with the other hand.  That's
after I fired my neighbor off his porch for laughin' at me.  I love it with
no power steering.  I drive that car silly.  I drive it silly!  I'm into
that shit I tell ya.