Re: Scirocco on Ebay

Hi,

not really unbelievable.

"viele Teile schon ausgebaut"
means that
"a lot of parts have been removed already"

"kein Kat "
the Scirocco has no catalytic converter, this means $350 tax/year alone for that.

This car is an 8v with 90HP carbureted engine, not a 16V as the bodykit may suggest..

you often find cheap cars like that in german (eBay )

The catch about it is, that you have to pay a high amount to get
rid of the car on the yard later.
And it's a law here that you can't have a car longer than a certain period of time
without plates, so you will either have to insure the car ( which is very much for a Sciroccco here )
or scrap the car.
This is shitty rule is called "Verwertungsnachweis" in german.

It's cheap to BUY a Scirocco here BUT very expensive in tax / to drive it / to insure it
and even to get rid of it again...

That's the reason why so little people bid on those cars here,
and you will see why I have got my Scirocco White Cat on eBay for $50 two weeks ago.
http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1653548939

friendly Greetings !
Dirk