Re: Anyone looking for parts?/own work

>The question that needs to be asked is how many people have others work on
> their cars.  I have seen, maybe, 15 to20 people respond to this and there
> are about 300-400 people on the list?
I'm sure there a quite a few people like me who didn't respond the first time.  (since I remember how busy the list was with the age question a year or so ago)

I do all my own work, except for things like tires, alignment, and precision machining.  With the help of my Father-in-law, I have even made a few tools to help do various jobs.  (Bentley calls out VW special tool $$$$$, how ane we going to make one of those?)

Bill