From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 4:04 PM
To: Tim at ND; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Twin engine

Tim, is there a way to beg/convince you to re-scan these pics at a higher
resolution? Perhaps 200/300 dpi? I want to print them and post 'em up in my
'rocco shrine.
Thanks in advance.
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6) running - for now
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)