Twin engine

---------------------
From: "Fry, Larry" <LEF@chem-tronics.com>
I doubt the power.  Traction will be there.  My 1100cc Suzuki does 0-60 in
about 4 seconds and extrapolating the horsepower-to-weight ratio would
mean the twin-'Roc would have to make well over 400hp to equal that 4
seconds. 3.1 seconds?....I'd guess that would take about 250hp from each
engine. Possible, but not likely.
-----------------------

Very cool someone is doing this.
Many of you remember the factory twin engine Scirocco. It was
running 4.1 second 0-60 times with 360 hp combined power. Here
is the scans from a English magazine I have. I believe this car is on
display at the VW factory in Germany. Too bad they never offered
these for sale.

http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_Gallery.html
3rd column down.

78 turbo Scirocco (in hibernation)