Not Spamming!

Hey all!  I have been out of work due to a back injury and trying to pay the
bills.  So I am selling some parts to pay bills.  I posted on ebay but they
are only 3 day auctions so I can get the money soon plus the prices should
go up as high so they will be better deals.  Here is the link to my "other
items I'm selling" page:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=
onebadrabbit

I am NOT asking for charity, just bid if you want something.  I am not a
commercial company or anything either just a scirocco list member in need
with some cool parts!!

Thanks!

Dave