RE: Planning my trip back home (Now officially starting!)

     If you're likely to get within a short distance of Ottawa, yell (off list
I'll a provide phone number if you want it) and we can get together for a
coffee.  It's a bit out of your way (about 2 hours north of the 401 between
Montreal and Toronto) so I'll leave it up to you.

Cheers,
Colin