RE: Twin 16v Motor pics and site

At 03:39 PM 11/16/2001, Fry, Larry wrote:
>AL-
>   Your thinking on the hydraulic (everyone else note spelling, please)
>actuation is good up to a point.

I had kept my mouth shut about that.
However:

>   I may not have done an adequate job of describing the phenominon, but hope
>it gets you thinking along the same track.

I'm a spelling and grammar Nazi as well.  If you point out a spelling
mistake, you must then make sure that your response is free of
mistakes.  "Phenominon" should be spelled "Phenomenon."

On a lighter note, your observations of hydrodynamics are correct. :)

Busting your chops only cause it's Friday,
Jason