Re: Yipee! Another Tire Size Question

I run 195-50-15 tires on 15X7 ASA rims, and I had to
buy H&R spacers for the rears because they were
rubbing against the springs too much, especially when
pulling U-turns.  I've heard of lots of people using
15X7 rims and 195's successfully without using
spacers, but I suppose it depends on the offset of the
wheels that you decide to use.  It's hard to tell
until you actually try it.  You can always buy spacers
though.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT
'81 Kawasaki KZ 550