Re: New cop trick

> I had heard of some type of rule/law that the cop car had be partially
> viewable for them to have a radar gun setup.  But, I don't think it is
> necessary.  What is wrong with a cop in hiding nabbing people for speeding?

  in ohio (franklin county (ie - columbus), at least) any officer must
be visiable to issue a ticket. period. no sitting behind signs or
anything like that. the reason? ironically, it's because people breaking
the law by making u-turns between the two lanes of divided highways kept
running to police. same thing with cops sitting on the side of the road
without any lights on. courts decided the easiest way to eliminate the
lawsuits from stupid people was just to make the police visible at all
times. strange but true.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com