Re: randy, your license plate has been bastardized...

Thanks Joe,
He he, I wonder If I should start using that oil in the car, guess I'd have
to get an hours gauge to calculate oil changes. :)

Hey wait....Isn't that some kind of infringement?!?!?!
My liscence plate IS registered with the state of CA, I do have ownership of
the name.....right?.... JK ;)

Randy
(sportin' down the highway in his Roc wearin' his Serengeti Sirocco
sunglasses and First Gear Sirocco Jacket, with his girl in the passenger
seat wearing that lovely Lucien Lelong Sirocco scent as they travel to the
mountains to go hiking with their Lowe Alpine Sirocco packs.) 8D