Por 15

Last saturday, our local VW club had a meeting and we had a guest speaker
talk about Por 15.  He brought some samples of metal coated with it and I
must say it looks like it does it's job well.  For those that don't know
about it, it's an anti-rust coating (usefull stuff for you guy's up north)
that can be painted on with a regular brush or can even be sprayed with a
low pressure high volume paint sprayer.

My question really is, is there anyone on the list thats had actual
experiance with it?  If so, how did it work out and is it as good as they
say it is?  I've got a 71 Ghia that would need to be dipped in this stuff if
it works.  Not to mention I have a few rust spots on my 88 rocco since it
was originaly a northern car.

William Snyder

88 scirocco 16v