Re: OT: car alarms

dave t wrote:

<snip>
> well, for those of you who know about car alarms, i have one but it doesnt
> work. I need help figuring out why. I have a Clifford Nova III that cam w/
> the car. Use to work but one day stopped working. The alarm will sound as
> soon as i place the fuse in the power wire but i'm unable to disable the
> alarm w/ the transmitter. the transmitter lights up (specifies power, so the
> battery aint dead) but the alarm doesnt respond. so it kinda works but
> somewhere in-between the transmitter and the alarm something's broken. have
> any ideas???
>
> dave

Dave,

The battery maybe too low to work but enough to light the LED, try
another one. Besides that there is likely a fault somewhere that won't
allow the thing to reset, as in the alarm thinks a door or hood is open
but it is not.

Try writing Clifford for a schematic of the sensor layout.

hth,
TBerk