KARMANN - was : Retro trend (new Scirocco)

Hi,

just had to disagree with the post below.

I have read an article about Karmann recently and they're not willing to
build their own cars.

They're building a lot of cars for
various automobile companies , not only for VW.

Speaking of the name "Ghia" it's not property of Karmann,
for example FORD and Chrysler also used it on their cars.

my Karmann page with Scirocco production pictures on :
http://www.scirocco2.de/karmann.htm

friendly Greetings !
Dirk