$1 and now it's faster... (and removing that stupid compressor)

Hehe, can't believe I was so retarded not to think of it before...
My car has been real sluggish lately. I thought it was just the bad
compression in #1 that was coming to get me. Little did I think about the
broken oil dipstick plastic flange that had been broken and I removed the
half of it that was left a few days back. Bought a new one yesterday,
installed it, and left the shop and a lot quicker pace (back to normal)!
DUH! Vacuum leak do to no sealing at the dipstick.

Just reminding all you guys to check yours...

BTW, is it possible to gut the A/C compressor? My a/c doesn't work, I need
to take all that stuff off to replace a waterpump seal this weekend... I
don't have a lot of time (a couple hours), and won't have access to my
dremel (I don't think) to grind the bracket and such...  Recommendations???

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800