Re: Anyone looking for parts?/own work

98%, will try it all.

Background
Mechanic (ASE Certified)
Certified Emission Tech for Colorado (when I still lived there)
Machinist (dad owned a shop)
DANA Corp (8 years, certified by DANA in Upper and Lower Engine, Cranking
Grinding, Drive Train and Hydrualic Control and Hose Manufacturing

Working now for Nissan Diesel (div of Nissan) as the Import Logistics
Manager import class 3 ~ 7 UD Trucks from Japan. Tired of dirty hands for a
living, now it is just a hobby and I will do it all with exception of what I
don't have tools for.

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)
85 Wolfsburg (white coming to a garage near me soon)