From: Scott F. Williams [mailto:sfwilliams@home.com]
Sent: 13 November 2001 11:30
To: Cheapass Ron
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Scottie you have signed up, dude,...Badger 5 price quote.

> Hey Scottie:
> I'm relying on *you* dude for a Full Report...cost, parts list, hours,
> wiring diagrams, parameter settings, software, dyno results before and
> after...

You got it, man. I'd never forgive myself if I didn't do a proper
documentation. For me, the tech and build aspects are half the fun! My plan
is to do dyno runs in the current CIS-E configuration, then install the
TEC-II with the regular manifold, and *then* do final runs with the
throttlebodies installed. Yeah, that'll probably cost me $200 in pulls, but
it'll make a great magazine article. (cough) You know, theoretically and
stuff? :^) Btw, this sure ain't no cheapass modification. Are you sure that
you can handle this subject? Its even taking my breath away. :^)

> gotta git your nose outta those PC racing games for this...

Do I still play PC racing games? I thought I beat that addiction!

> then
> after I (and the whoooole list) can faithfully reproduce what you have
> done, you git a nice big sloppy...handshake...anna beer too...

Wow, "Anna Beer". She's my kind of woman. ;^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!
http://www.usrallyteam.com

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.