RE: throttlebodies versus turbo

Honnold, you forgot to mention that a 225hp N/A 16v is going to have as much
torque below 5000rpm as a 70's vintage turbo motor with coked bearings...

The Badger5 system is (as the Brits say) "the dog's dangles". I want one.
However, unless you have to conform to a set of competition rules or you're
just into the all-motor thing, you physically cannot compete on a
performance level with forced induction...in almost any measurable way. An
engine is an air pump, and power grows as air consumption grows. Study the
physics. Do the math. Plain and simple.

Neal