From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of thescirocco@juno.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:31 PM
To: mkii@nycap.rr.com
Cc: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 220hp?

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:02:58 -0500 "Josh Able" <mkii@nycap.rr.com>
writes:
> Brett has 150hp at the wheels, and Shannon I think has 155 at the
> wheels.
>

> Josh Able

That's around 180hp at the crank...

> > My guess:  unless you pressurize (or NOS), you won't see over
> 180hp.
> Ever.
> >
> > Larry  sandiego16V  old crock and his old 'Roc

Peter - <http://thescirocco.com> - Discount Techtonics, Peloquin LSD,
Autotech-Quaife USA, Ronal USA, Motorworks, & Magnecor Dealer -  Bear, DE
19701                '79 Scirocco 16V 25 049
'83 GTI 37 505
'84.5 Scirocco 42 133
'84 GTI 63 348  - SciRollers: '79 70 900, '84 Black, '88 Red -
Thanksgiving TT Stainless Special - 10% off & $10 shipping