Re: 220hp?

Andy King is selling his SCCA legal MK2 golf with 233 hp which was built by
Bertils.
And that is with carbs not modern FI.
Tim Stiles of TSR in the UK has told me he gets 212 on the K basic equipped
golfs since the rules in the class he builds for requires stock external
components.

As far as just tossing on some Tbodies and getting 220 we all should know its
not that easy. Making that kind of power will require plenty of dyno time
with an experienced tuner at the keyboard of that laptop programming the ECU.
Of course the rest of the engine must be optimized also, balanced and
blueprinted, P&P head, healthy cams, good exhaust.

Jasin
happy wrenchin'