Re: Anyone looking for parts?

"land of rice" is in Japan right? Well what about NGK? Not to mention the
fact that you merely quoted prices. Maybe if you had been on this list as
long as you claim to have been here then you might have noticed that we like
to use German parts on our cars. Why would you make a post about selling
these parts w/o telling us who made them? Would you then seek to gain money
from someone only for them to find out that they are buying crap parts at
expected prices for such poor quality junk? Do you honestly think that
Raybestos can compare to companies like ATE or Brembo?

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop