From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kervin Ridgley
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 8:15 PM
To: Bob & Ann
Cc: scirocco
Subject: Re: O-T Comuter

Sounds like something you can do with Excel or some other data base
program.  I don't know if you have or are paying for the computer, but I
got mine here:

<www.mcoutlet.com>

19" monitor and a pentium II tower for $500!

But that was a little while ago.

Kervin

Bob & Ann wrote:

> Can somebody tell me what I will need to set up parts inventory plus spec
sheets . want to be able to pull up part # get description