Re: {OT}[Re: Don't wanna be out in the cold...Front subframe bra

     The teams are leaving because one of the things we Canucks don't do as
well as ya'all is spend money, especially on sports.  On the subject of the
Detroit Dead Things, if you look close, way more than half the team was born
north of the border ;)

Cheers,
Colin