Interest in MK2 clear indicators?

I am going to place and order with the UK for some lights for my Audi and
want to add a few more things to the box to relive some of the shipping cost
to me.
Let me know ASAP if you are interested I was thinking of calling them at 3 AM
this Saturday so I can get them on the way.

Of anyone that has them already whats a good price to pay? If they are a good
deal I will order some up for you guys. I see them at GPR for $155 is that
the average price? I am sure they must cost less over there.

Jasin
MK1 16v @ 13.8