Porsche 944T Master Cylinder on 81 Scirocco MS for 16V brakes.

Ya'all been wondering why I am posting so often now????
Ok, I have recently been laid off.
Idle minds are the hands of......(How did this end?)

Anyways while I've been lounging around watchin' soaps and CNN I have also
been thinking about future mods. (once I get a job again that is).

I have test fit a 944 Porsche Turbo MS to the stock 81 Scirocco booster and
it is a direct fit.
This MS is 23mm for front and 20mm for rear.
2 line outputs for the front and 1 line output for the rear.
I hope to run the single line through the firewall to the E-brake location
and mount a Tilton adj. proportioning valve (one line in, two line out), and
then run the dual lines back to the rear calipers.
This MS compared to the 81 Scirocco MS which is 20mm for both.
I am going to try this MS with my 16V brakes (currently running stock
MS/Booster with 10.1/8.9 with pedal to the floor).

I'll let ya'll know how this turns out in a future episode of the Young and
the Restless......OOps, damn TV......

Randy