new to the list... 95.5 crank?

Hi there everyone... I have had a great time reading all of your ideas on
the conversion for the 2.1 16v/8v motors....

One thing that I didn't hear anyone talk about is:
A)what block they're planning on using?
    1-2.0 block from late 16v in early 90's (9A?)
    2-2.0 block from the tall block 8v cross flow motor
B)which ultimately brings us to rods(steel/chromoly/titanium-EIPTuning)
    1-144mm
    2-160mm
C)then pistons just is a custom issue at that point because of the
    stroke increase... you would def hit the head... Velocity does
    offer custom pistons for both apps for starting $$$530 (forged-
    JE)... then if you don't like what they offer they also make to
    order for $650 from JE... Autotech wants 800+ for similar set-ups...

Nice to be on board... you-all seems pretty spunky...
JC