From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of John Erickson
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 6:16 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Cold Start = Fast Idle? (16v)

Now that I've replaced my cold start valve (it was leaking) and cleaned the
ISV, I get much cleaner starts (not flooded).  I don't get a fast idle with
a cold start, though.  It idles at 900 RPM all the time.  That makes it a
little rough for the first couple minutes on a cold morning.  Suggestions?

As always, TIA!

John
'87 16v