From: Scott F. Williams [mailto:sfwilliams@home.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 3:38 AM
To: Scirocco-L@Scirocco. Org
Subject: RE: stroker cranks

Thanks for all the great info, guys. Internal engine design is uncharted
territory for me and I'm on a mission to learn. I asked about the crank
topic because I found a 95.5mm crank listed on Scirocco.org for $350! I just
couldn't ignore that even though I figured that it would not be practical
for my needs. Regardless, the thing sold within a day of it being posted.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!
http://www.usrallyteam.com

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.