Re: Passat 16v throttlebody on Scirocco?

Didn't think of the timing thing. I am planning the CIS-E Motronic with the
fuel system side swap and the Golf/Jetta manifold.  Not just for the 2.5mm
bigger runners but also because it should make the wiring hook up easier, I
have all the parts to do it, and would like to make the driver's side less
busy.  The timing thing is cool though!!  As far as disadvantages, I can
only think of one.  Access to exhaust will be tighter.

Dave